Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to ME!

WHOOP WHOOP today is my Birthday, I am a YOUNG 41 today!  I am having a great day so far and more fun to come with my family as they are taking me out to my favorite place for dinner, then letting me pick out some new eyeshadows at the Urban Decay counter at Sephora!  WHOOOP I NEED a make up Girl Betty!

For today tho, I have a Tuesday solo...omgosh ON TUESDAY for once!  LOL I am behind a few solos, but from when I fell behind to today there would be 10, I've released 2; Ursula Betty and Harvest Betty this past weekend, and today I have this one making it 3 down 7 more to go for the rest of the Tuesday solos for 2015!  WHOOP!

SO today's Tuesday Solo comes with a little contest!  



So what's the challenge?  SUPER fun and easy!  Create the BEST UGLY Christmas sweater on her!  See how it's plain?  You have to make it your own design!  Just think of all those funny and ugly Christmas sweaters out there!  Think of all the fun!!

SO what's the prize?  It's AWESOME!

This weekend we are going to release this set...YUP just sneak peeks! HA!


That's 5 AWESOME images!!!! That you could WIN!  One winner will be chosen for the BEST Ugly Christmas Sweater design!  

You would have until Friday at 6pm PST to submit your projects onto our Facebook fan page here: 

The winner will be announced upon release of these awesome images on 
Saturday Nov. 14th at 6 pm PST

No comments:

Post a Comment