Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Day it's NEW Teens for 2016!!

WOW half way through the month already!  Valentine's is just around the corner...ok, ok, about a month but we all know how fast the years go by!!

Today I have an AWESOME release created by Rachel Sharp for MOI and my little company 
Simply B Stamps! I am THRILLED to say that Rachel will continue with SBS for this year YAY!  I love drawing, I love my stuff but LOVE Rachel's awesome style and since it is one of the first lines I started with back in 2010 I am so happy she's still on board with me for this year, hopefully next too!

Check out our these cuties!  Ready to help you send out some love this Valentine's Day!






Aren't these just adorable!!?  Check out the awesome DT projects created by our AWESOME DT gals!

Nikki (no blog but you can find her on our SBS Fan Page)
Lea (no blog but you can find her on our SBS Fan Page)

You won't be disappointed!

If you have purchased this year's 2016 SBS Subscription your digis will be in your email within 24 hours ;) whoohoo.

Just a reminder if you purchased a any 50 in 2015 package, these no longer apply. It was for any 50 NEW IN 2015. This is now a new year ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment